2 questions?

Hi I have 2 questions and any help would be appreciated.

1. I noticed that the header on Una is fixed. As you scroll down it stays on top of the window. In my case it disappears and shows up once I scroll up. I would like it to be fixed like on UNA. How to do that?
  2. I would like to keep members logged in all the time. Until they log out them self's. Is there a way to keep users logged in so they dont have to log in again once they come back?

Thanks in advance.

• More
Replies (4)
    • Good questions @Nurke. I am also interested in the answer.

• Hello

1. Our UNA.IO site uses Application page type by default for all pages for logged in members. You may do the same in Studio -> Designer -> Settings -> 'Default page type for member' setting. This mode has fixed page header and left column with vertical menu. It's available since UNA 13.
        2. By default login cookie is set with browser session lifetime. If 'Remember Me' is used by a member then lifetime is controled with 'Session lifetime (min)' setting which can be found in Studio -> Developer -> Settings. So, you may try to auto-enable 'Remember Me', hide this field with CSS, use some BIG number in the setting. I suppose it should work.
        • Thank you for your help very much!

Here is what I did. I did number 1 as you said and it worked, but it showed linking to apps and I thought Ill remove it later... and while doing question 2, I noticed that there is a check mark for "fixed header". So I went back to designer, set it back to standard, then on developer clicked on fixed header. So it worked without needing to look for apps linking...

For number 2, I need to find it first, lol...

Thank you again for your help!!

Login or Join to comment.