500 Server error

I have no idea why this is happening. I have checked the server, No problems, Sometimes I get the login page and then when I try to login I get this page. 

I have tried creating a new account and yet it still comes back to this page.image_transcoder.php?o=bx_froala_image&h=919&dpx=1&t=1550071981

Any ideas please?

• More
Replies (12)
    • Hello Justin Ferber !

Is it possible to look at the latest messages from the error_log of your server? There are no common rules about where it locates so it is better to know from your hosting support.

• Hi Leonid, I have tried to look at the error log, It is coming up blank. 

• When I contacted Go Daddy, They can see the homepage http://www.luxuryhospitality.online 

• At one time i was having that same issue, getting that 500 error when accessing from my computer, but no issue when accessing from my cell phone. I cleared the cookies on my browser and powered down my modem/router to force it to get a new IP, that fixed the access error.

• I have cleared all the Caches, Re booted the rooter. The issue is when you try and log in. It comes up with the error page. I finally managed to get into the dashboard. But I get the same error when I click on settings.image_transcoder.php?o=bx_froala_image&h=922&dpx=1&t=1550141514image_transcoder.php?o=bx_froala_image&h=923&dpx=1&t=1550141554

• I have just come across this. Notice in ./libraries/common.inc.php#819
                 Use of undefined constant PMA_MYSQL_INT_VERSION - assumed 'PMA_MYSQL_INT_VERSION'
                Backtrace
                ./error_report.php#9: require_once(./libraries/common.inc.php) 

• Well, UNA doesn't have a similar code, so need to check other apps 

• Thank you or the reply. I am at a loss. How can I uninstall any apps I downloaded?

• Found an error log. This is from yesterday.

[14-Feb-2019 17:43:08 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: port in /home/justinferber/public_html/luxuryhospitality.online/modules/boonex/chat_plus/classes/BxChatPlusModule.php on line 70

[14-Feb-2019 17:43:22 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: port in /home/justinferber/public_html/luxuryhospitality.online/modules/boonex/chat_plus/classes/BxChatPlusModule.php on line 70

[14-Feb-2019 18:11:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: port in /home/justinferber/public_html/luxuryhospitality.online/modules/boonex/chat_plus/classes/BxChatPlusModule.php on line 70

[14-Feb-2019 20:15:04 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'BxBaseModPaymentModule' not found in /home/justinferber/public_html/luxuryhospitality.online/modules/boonex/payment/classes/BxPaymentModule.php on line 80

[14-Feb-2019 20:38:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'BxBaseModPaymentModule' not found in /home/justinferber/public_html/luxuryhospitality.online/modules/boonex/payment/classes/BxPaymentModule.php on line 80

• I finally found the problem. Somehow the coding in BxBaseModPaymentModule.php had been erased. I re uploaded the original file and now everything is back working.

• Iam getting tthis error message HTTP ERROR 500 

How can i uninstall the app and i want to agian install the app.

• Hello VAMSI KRISHNA !

First of all, you need to check the server's error log and then fix the reason. If you haven't the possibility to reach the studio due to this error but you know which app generates it then you may set it inactive via the `sys_modules` table (`enabled` field should have the 0 value for the necessary record).

Login or Join to comment.