Update on Fytns Social User Onboarding
First the good news...
* I FOUND THE ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT AREA!!! (admin) Dash / Manage / Accounts
* this area includes a list of Accounts along with the ability to:
- Confirm Email
one of my registrations was denied access and received the following error:
Spam detected. If you believe that this is a mistake, please submit a false positive report here: http://una.fitrepreneur.me/page/contact
* I logged-in as an admin and went to Dash / Manage and did not see any category for pending, denied, etc. under / Accounts it lists '0 Unconfirmed' and my denied user (firstname.lastname@example.org) not in the list on the Accounts Management page.
I received the contact email sent (as instructed by Jack) notifying me of the 'false positive', but it did not contain a link nor instructions on how to manage the issue.
... then it occurred to me that it was the Antispam App that denied JumpinJack!
- I checked the block log
- changed the IP Table status from 'Disabled' to 'All Allowed Except List'
- then I entered the IP address range into into the IP Table
young Jack Fong is still considered a threat to The Fitrepreneur nation!!!
- at this point I disabled Stop Forum Spam
Jack Fong has been granted the privilege of an account at Fytns Social
- he is listed in the admin / Dash / Manage / Accounts
- the Ip address listed was not that of my (Fitrepreneur, Fytns-Advisors) web server
- this could have been caused by my VPN
- I have not obtained API Keys for either AKISMET or STOPFORUMSPAM
(not sure if this is relevant, but thought it was worth noting
- I suggest we send an email to the blocked prospective user providing information on how to remedy the situation
- taking the responsibility from the site admins
#1 - please provide me a configuration that will support the 'Request Invitation' process
#2 - (possible issues) include: multiple redundant(?) 'activation', no ability to approve Users in the Requests queue, lack of clarity around user generated invitations, why invite users remains in the Site UI when it has been turned off, ...I think the is more but my brain is not operating at capacity.
#3 - user management documentation would be welcome, including an onboarding workflow would be helpful
#4 - (not knowing why the choice was made to put 'Management' in the admin / Site / Dash) IMO a better place would be in admin / Studio Dash
THANK YOU AGAIN TO YOUR ASSISTANCE