maybe someone can help or knows a solution.
If I click on the Notification Bell , It shows me these errors.
I have copied them to notepad for better reading and insert it here as image, because it won't let me post this as Text.
UNA on X-SiM Members
Version: 12.1.0 Installed: 9 Oct 2021
Hello @Walter Waessa !
WHat PHP version is used on your server? And what has been changed there before those errors appearance?
- version = 7.3.33 - OK
- allow_url_fopen = On - OK
- allow_url_include = Off - OK
- magic_quotes_gpc = Off - OK
- memory_limit = 256 MB - OK
- post_max_size = 516 MB - OK
- upload_max_filesize = 512 MB - OK
- register_globals = Off - OK
- safe_mode = Off - OK
- disable_functions - OK
- php module: curl = curl - OK
- php module: gd = gd - OK
- php module: mbstring = mbstring - OK
- php module: json = json - OK
- php module: fileinfo = fileinfo - OK
- php module: zip = zip - OK
- php module: openssl = openssl - OK
- php module: exif = exif - OK
And the only think I see if I go via FTP on the server, was that in the night they had changed our htacces file.
Now I have restored it to the last saved and can now log in. It was not possible with the new htacces.
The attachment is the from the hosting changed file.