Join group if you are a crypto-web3 ethusiasts. We would be developing crypto inclined projects that are compatible with una as well as decentralized payment wallet systems integrated to una payment module.
The following features will be built and integrated on una as a third-party private module. Note that the modules developed here are exclusive to only group members. Here, members can as well drop features request for their projects which will be available in turn as a module or integration for all members.
- Vendors can receive payments via crypto wallets supported by the module and all blockchain networks supported by these wallets (metamask, trust, binance, walletconnect).
- You can pay with native money of blockchain networks or with tokens under these networks.
- Token-based discount identification feature
- Getting paid with your own tokens, even if they are newly released
- You can value your own private currencies against fiat currencies, which are not supported by Currency Converter, and get paid with your private tokens.
- You can easily activate or deactivate the wallets, networks and currencies you want to accept payments from.
- The accuracy of the payments is checked through the explorer. It even confirms the payment process after checking the sent address and the amount sent.
- Payment approvals are double-checked both on the front-end and the back-end. That is, even if the user turns off the computer during payment and leaves. If the payment transaction is completely correct, it will be updated as pay completed.
- All transactions are recorded under the name of the “Transaction list” page. The data held are Transaction id, Chain id, Chain name, Crypto currency, Crypto amount, Order currency, Order amount, Sender address and status.
- You can easily add, remove or deactivate the tokens you want to receive payment from the admin panel.