Hello Ghislou !
It seems the reason is in this repeatable trouble:
[Tue Sep 29 20:51:46.908111 2020] [:error] [pid 25253:tid 140686644438784] [client 184.108.40.206:36170] [client 220.127.116.11] ModSecurity: Output filter: Response body too large (over limit of 1048576, total not specified).
So you may try to add the following code to the .htaccess file:
Or ask your hosting how to increase this limit.
Thank you very much, I added this code and I will see if its ok. I will contact my hosting if its not good
With the new code in .htaccess the error 500 is permanent, without its sometimes😌 I have a VPS 1400GO 6 cores 20GO ram with unbutu 18.04
Ok, so it means that your hosting doesn't allow to apply such commands in .htaccess files. You need to ask your hosting support to add this condition to the server's settings.
It's ok, With your explanations I found the solution in the plesk forum, thank you very much 👍
Just in case.....
How to Fix the 500 Internal Server Error
- Reload the web page. ...
- Clear your browser's cache. ...
- Delete your browser's cookies. ...
- Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead. ...
- Contacting the website directly is another option. ...
- Come back later.
How to Fix the 504 Gateway Timeout Error
- Retry the web page by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL from the address bar again. ...
- Restart all of your network devices. ...
- Check the proxy server settings in your browser or application and make sure they're correct.
How do I fix a 500 Internal Server Error?In order to fix this you have to change the permissions of the file/folder in the error message. You can do that from cPanel -> File Manager. From there you should navigate to the file/folder with the wrong permissions, right click on it and select the Change Permissions option.