I just hit upgrade and now my site shows error 500. I looked through cpanel and found the below issue. I was hoping someone could tell me how exactly this is fixed?
So error log shows this:
It was up and running nicely with all the core apps installed . I then downloaded all the pro apps I wanted to use but didn’t install / activate them yet. And then decided to click the UPGRADE button and bam sites down.
I went into php ini and installed the following :
allow_url_fopen = On
and it’s still not working. So now the system admin from our other site is going to hopefully fix. I was just trying to save a couple bucks and ask here for a fix lol before handing it off to says adm
if you or anyone else has anything else for me to try in all ears.
thank you though for the response
Just realized i posted this last reply under another username I was going to use for another site we have.
hope it didn’t confuse anyone ! I’m Still the same guy having issues with bodybuildingsocial com
Yeah I can’t even get in there man lol but thank you for the response. I did install the allow urlf open on in the php ini editor but that didn’t work. As I said site was working nicely with all core apps on una 12 but crashed after trying to upgrade to latest version . Maybe I should have read more idk lol I’m not really a dev with much knowledge in this area . Hoping our sys admin from other site can fix issue easily.