Users are forced to create their persons profile and / or their organizations profile. It is mandatory to create it to keep browsing in your website.
This module is useful for all dating websites and social networks to make all users create and fill their mandatory fields.
On user registration, if the profile was created automatically by the system, it checks if all fields from the edit form are filled, if not, it forces them to fill the profile edit form. They can't leave until the mandatory fields are filled. If the profile was not created by the system, it redirects the user to create their profile.
There is cases when the users delete their profile and they can keep watching as anonymous users, this module prevents such behavior too and redirects them to create their profile once again, they can't leave the profile creation until they fill it.
- Version 1.0.4 Nov 10, 2022
- Compatible with UNA 13b4
- Compatibility with Force Avatar fixed
- Compatibility with 2FA Authenticator added
- Version 1.0.3 Jun 13, 2022
- Compatible with UNA 13
- Fixed minor bug
- Version 1.0.2 Jun 23, 2020
- Compatibility with Usernames improved
- Compatibility with Pretty Links improved
- Edit Organizations redirect fixed
- Redirect if current profile has mandatory fields not filled. This is helpful if you did add a new mandatory field and you want all users to fill it before continue using your website. It works with Persons and Organizations
- Version 1.0.1 February 28, 2020
- Bugfix: User was redirected to edit profile when they were posting on a Form without filling all required fields.
- Version 1.0.0
- First Version release
It's really a very good idea, that's the solution to the problem I've had from the beginning with UNA. Thank you !
Important bug for this module. refers to the profile form from any form where a mandatory field is not completed. Fast fix please
Hello,I have suggestion for this module.i tried to create new account (for testing the module) and after I created new account the module prevented me to do anything on the site before the Profile Creation - that is the purpose of this module but from the new member point of view it is a bit annoying not to be able to browse the site even without Profile.
My suggestion is to change the module so that new member can browse the site but instead of locking new member to his create profile page it would be more convenient to remind new member (Account) without Profile with some popup window with message like: please create your prifile or your Account will not be able to interact with other members or it will be suspended/deleted etc.
When I created test Account and then being locked to create profile page, my thoughts was in a minute or two: wtf, I am leaving this site rigt now. I have registered and now I can't see the stuff on the site.....
I guess more "soft" approach to new members would be more effective.
Is there anyway to add a force email confirmation option? The process would be
1. person signs up to site
2. person is forced to confirm email
3. after confirming email, person is forced to create their profile
Each step must happen in that sequence and the person is locked on that page until they follow the step.
When somebody deletes their profile, every page shows "page not found". Even when people go to groups, posts, everything. This app should force redirect to the profile creation page if they delete their profile. Then they will need to create a new profile to keep using the site. I had to delete this app for now because I deleted my own profile and it confused me with page not found.