Swipe left and right.
If both users swipe right, its a match!
Add a new way to meet people and interact in your social network or dating website. Swipe right to like a profile, if they also swipe right, then it is a match and they can start a conversation* knowing that they liked each other.
This is the Tinder like feature for UNA.
The profiles are shown randomly, the user need to have an avatar picture so others can see his profile in that page. They need to have their Birth date and Gender added in their profiles too.
Smart Algorithm. The ones that swiped right in your profile, are the first that will be shown to you.
- Multilingual Support.
- Full responsive Support.
- Age Range Filter
- Gender Filter
- Admin can set and change the age range that will be used in filter.
It looks great on all devices.
To test this plugin, please go to the demo site and register a new account: https://una.codemonster.pro/
*Conversation or Messenger module installed is required to send conversation messages.
New Features that will be included in next version:
- New tab for all pending meet requests.
Changelog V 2.0.4 May 15, 2020
- Fixed: Person Description wasn't displaying on default installations, it was required to enable description field on profile view form, now is working by default without needing extra settings.
- Minor fixes
- Tested compatibility with UNA 11, new version requires UNA 11.
Changelog V 2.0.3 December 31, 2019
- Meet requests notification fix.
Changelog V 2.0.2 December 06, 2019
- Email sending fix.
Changelog V 2.0.0 November 05, 2019
- Extra #filters added. All other filters from the profiles search form can be added to this module by admin. Now the admin can enable/disable all extra filters from the persons search form.
- #Country selection filter can be added, if admin has Country selection instead of the Location field in the add / edit / search form, this field works now.
- Email and push notifications fixed. Push notifications and Email notifications now work.
- Extra data fields is now displayed in the profile's cards. Admin can select 1 extra field to be displayed below the User's Name.
- All other profile's extra data fields can be displayed over the user photo if the admin enables this in the module's configuration. All fields can be enabled / disabled. ( i ) icon was added, they need to click this new icon to see all extra data from a user on each card.
- Icons and images now can be changed in module's settings.
- All this new features work great on dating websites and friends websites, you just need to replace the icons for your own (thumbs up and thumbs down or any other you want).
Changelog V 1.4.0 October 29, 2019
- Filters improvement.
- User Distance filter added (#Nearby). Users now can select users nearby to match with.
- Distance filter can be Enabled/Disabled
- Admin can choose Kilometers or Miles for distance filter.
- Display distance in kilometers or miles in the profile card.
- Admin option added: "Do not repeat users", if the user did swipe left, that user will not be displayed again.
- Notifications compatibility added.
Changelog V 1.0.3: October 05, 2019
- Bugfix: Filters improvement.
Changelog V 1.0.1: October 04, 2019
- Bugfix: Speed Issues solved.
- Bigfix: Missing Language keys added.
- Feature: Compatibility with
#Messenger module added.
I need help with this module
I need users to be able to opt-out of using the module on my site. I do not see instructions on how to do this.
if i could rate this -5 stars i would do it. vendor take money and disappears, lots of bugs. actually its not working now and vendor not answers maybe gone for good.
Great app, works as described.But would be nice with some more features and options for the admin.Initially we ran into some issues (because of our site setup). The vendor was very responsive and helped us fix the causing issue in no time.
It works well enough. Only one issue is the location- says it needs a location set but even when I set my tester una personal profile with a location, it fails. If no filters are applied, then I do see members. I know this is probably something in my error though. Thank you for making this app!