The module allows YOU and YOUR users to post news.
The features list:
- Post news.
- Use categories to organize news better.
- Specify location (if it's needed).
- Attach image which can help to describe the news better.
- Postponed publishing.
- Each News has its own page with Breadcrumbs, Content, Share buttons, Comments, etc blocks.
- Share a page in social networks.
- Use Privacy settings to control the access to news view page.
- Use Privacy settings to control who can comment news.
- Recent News on site's home page.
- News home page and the other browsing pages.
- Manage news tool, which allows to easily manage your own news in one place.
- News module was integrated with default UNA's Timeline module.
- Autoapprove mode which can be turned on/off via Studio.
- Administration panel in Studio.
- Use UNA's ACL to control the access to module related actions, like create news, browse news, etc. By default Moderator and Admininstrator profiles can create news. It can be changed via Studio -> Permissions.
great module .... good job ?
Is there anyway you can uses an RSS news feed to auto post news articles to the feed?
Hi AQB Soft Team, just to inform You: On my fresh UNA12 install, una cloud4, there are some lang keys not set correctly by default...
All _aqb_news_menu_item_title_entries_(public/latest, popular, search, categories, manage)
most of the news manage keys
All these keys exist in English language by default.
Looks like something went wrong during the installation process.
Thx for the reply. Right now I did a complete reinstall of the News 4.0.0 module. Same situation. Many strings are not set, and do not exist - as described above. All other AQB modules (quiet a lot) work like a charm, news module does not.
I'm using UNA 12 since 3 days, unacloud 4 hosted, no changes at all... just a fresh UNA 12 with core, premium and 3rd party modules,
strange... any ideas?
AQB Soft this morning I did the 3rd fresh install of the news module. No changes, different keys - as mentioned above - are still missing. I sent You a PM, please check it as I see no other possibility to clear this. Your news module is needed very much.
My setup: UNA 12, unacloud hosted, fresh installation, no changes at all....
Hello. Is it possible to take a look at your site? I would need Studio access info. If so, you are welcome to send it to us via PM.
Fixed. The issue appeared because language file had one broken language key. Thank you for the report.
As allways, perfect support! Thank You very much!
Hi @AQB Soft
We are getting this error on the NEWS app, UNA 13 B1
ERROR: storeFileLocally_Storage failed
How do we resolve this issue?
[Tue Jun 07 10:58:15.784704 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 5044:tid 140214693517056] [client 188.8.131.52:56760] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: Jun 07 14:58:15 sys_transcoder  /image_transcoder.php?o=aqb_news_gallery&h=2530&dpx=1&t=1654613893o=aqb_news_gallery&h=2530&dpx=1&t=1654613893 [aqb_news_gallery] ERROR: storeFileLocally_Storage failed, file(2530) wasn't found in source storage (aqb_news_files)\n', referer: https://mysite.com/profile
[Tue Jun 07 10:58:15.852603 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 5044:tid 140214659946240] [client 184.108.40.206:56761] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: Jun 07 14:58:15 sys_transcoder  /image_transcoder.php?o=aqb_news_gallery&h=2529&dpx=1&t=1654613893o=aqb_news_gallery&h=2529&dpx=1&t=1654613893 [aqb_news_gallery] ERROR: storeFileLocally_Storage failed, file(2529) wasn't found in source storage (aqb_news_files)\n', referer: https://mysite.com/profile
[Tue Jun 07 10:58:22.965687 2022] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 5034:tid 140214810195712] [client 220.127.116.11:56777] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: Jun 07 14:58:22 sys_transcoder  /image_transcoder.php?o=aqb_news_gallery&h=2529&dpx=1&t=1654613900o=aqb_news_gallery&h=2529&dpx=1&t=1654613900 [aqb_news_gallery] ERROR: storeFileLocally_Storage failed, file(2529) wasn't found in source storage (aqb_news_files)\n', referer: https://mysite.com/profile
Hello. As you can see the problem related to the Files Storage. It's a general mechanism to store any files in UNA.
Looks like some images created with the app were broken during the update or so. I don't think that they can be restored. The only way I can suggest is to find the related news and remove/replace broken images.
Una 13 - B3 (Protean)
Latest News (Gallery View) is taking up too much space on the page.
Page Layout Setting:
Page View with "Latest News (Gallery View) enabled