Day Two Using Una
So far I am very motivated about the potential I see in UNA. I think it has the tools that I need to get my business project going.
I still have a lot to learn about the UNA software. These are some of the items I have accomplished so far:
- I managed to install UNA on my VPS. The install was not passing the minimum requirement checks, but with some help from my hosting provider, I was able to enable the php module fileinfo.
- Converted Dolphin-Pro license to UNA and was able to download/install the premium apps.
- I still need to find out how to get RocketChat and Jot Mesanger working. Is UNA providing just the apps, and I need to rent/have my own rockechat/messanger server to run it from…?
- Started the process of translating the English language to Spanish.
- Most of the module-setup is done, except the last step, to pack/zip the module. For that step I need to know what the process/steps are to get the translated language ready for distribution. To where exactly I need to upload the zip file so UNA can recognize it and install.
Will continue expending some of my weekends on learning all about UNA…
2. Server for both need to be installed separately, below are download links and installation instructions: