We've waited and waited
We all know the UNAverse app store is dry. AQB Soft and UNA Inc are shipping as fast as they can. I'm jumping in to fill in some of the void. I have teamed up with a credible developer and we will be working on custom modules for my site and apps. We will also ship these apps to the app store for everyone to purchase.
But before we get cracking it will be nice to hear from the community. I know there are core module issues that UNA will eventually fix but we are focused on expanding the native mobile experience of UNA.
WHAT APPS DO YOU NEED?
I have a few ideas.
1. Tinder module but for content rather than people - swipe left for next post, left for previous, scroll up to comment
2. Database app - Think Airtable(https://airtable.com/ ) where on the backend you fill up a table with content and it'll push content cards up on the frontend
3. Import phone book. This is how FB and IG grew, especially WhatsApp contacts and prompted you to invite whoever wasn't already on the app.
4. Smart matching based on tags on profiles, so we actually have some logic behind recommended connections
5. Preference filters for each content module. so instead of searching the user sets preferences and then the content is filtered based on this e.g blogs, posts, news. etc more personalized and less friction for the user
6. JOb board native to UNA
7. Connect your Instagram/twitter/linkedin feed to your profile
UNA will obviously be working on the bigger modules like LMS etc but we want to get moving on interaction boosting modules. All wacky ideas are welcome. Suggest below.
If there are any developers working on modules, I urge you to share your pipeline with the community as it makes little sense to keep things a secret when we will be the ones buying the modules. Andrew Boon Baloo Mark Purser Will Monte Cem LeonidS Alex T⚜️