i am waiting since december 2018 for the migration of the affiliate matrix script to UNA.
In that month i asked if it is good to wait until the script is working with UNA or if it is better to start my community with Dolphin. I got the answer, that the script will be ready in 2 month - which means in february 2019!!!
My decision was to thrust that information.
So 2 month or something ago i have asked if the script is ready and got the answer, - "in 2 weeks"!
... then "after 2 weeks" got the answere "i a couple of days" ... then "after a lot of days" got the answer "after release of UNA 10" ... then "after release of UNA 10" got the answer "after maybe 1-2 weeks"
ON this Sunday the last "two weeks" are finished.
Will it be ready or do i have to delete UNA 10 and start with dolphin . because NOW i am a little bit pissed off.
I really like the idea of UNA (and old dolphin) - but when it comes to professional needs like mod rewrite URL´s and some other SEO factors, that are really important, i can´t see light at the end of the tunnel.
Is there any way to have a wordpress bridge to UNA as the following should be able:
- User registers to UNA and can comment on articles wroten in wordpress and get points to post comment in UNA - User can write article in wordpress without registering again. (using UNA account bridge) - template of UNA/wordpress could be mixed
- i tried the rocket chat module and like to deactivate it. But the Menu still stays there. - i have deleted the Link to Rpcket Chat in the navigation builder - but when i switch design it is still there? Do i really have to delete it for every design?
And what about the design i do not like. Where can i delete them? After installing the delete field disappears.
i am wondering a lot. For every little setting i like to do, i have to jump around here and there.
- I have tried to change colors of the site. created a "mix" - but i does not change the main colors. useless.
- i have 2 languages installed. But when i do a search in polyglot - it will not show both
in the front end - yeah - it looks great. But the backend settings are chaos
When i click on help - most times there is no help.
Sorry. But it is frustrating.
- I can change the look of blocks like they appear with content - but where do i change the blocks themself? For example: I don´t like the Image show at the top of each site and so on. But there is no design option to rearrange fields.
Maybe i did not found out how this works. But i like to use a content management system and not to learn a new way of thinking.
Are there good tutorials somewhere about customizing the design and so on?