UNA 9.0.0-B3 is here!
The third beta is here, bringing improvements, new features and a number if important fixes. We are nearing the full release, with next update likely to be an RC.
Download links and source code is here - https://github.com/unaio/una/releases/tag/9.0.0-B3. Beta3 is upgradable, so if you're using b2, definitely update to b3.
- New license - MIT
- New modules icons
- Favourites engine
- Shopping cart improvements
- Subscriptions/billing management
- Security improvements
- PHP7 compatibility fixes
- Page cover improvements (cover area height & cropper)
- Custom email header & footer
- New date field for storing dates earlier than 1970
- Conversation module improvements (add/remove participants, permission to edit main post)
- Forum notifications remake
- Invitation module improvements (show messages when invitation link is already used)
- Some email templates were changed
IMPORTANT: Some rewrite rules were changed, for Apache it should be updated automatically, for Nginx change the following line:
rewrite "^/path-to-una/storage/([a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([a-zA-Z0-9\.]+)" /path-to-una/storage.php?o=$1&f=$2 last;
rewrite "^/path-to-una/s/([a-zA-Z0-9_]+)/([a-zA-Z0-9\.]+)" /path-to-una/storage.php?o=$1&f=$2 last;