UNA 9rc2+9rc3 released. The second (and now third) release candidate.
Yesterday we published the second release candidate for UNA v9. Sites with activated automatic updates should be already running this latest version. This version is upgradable and is currently the most stable UNA package available.
While RC updates usually focus on bug-fixes only (we've squashed over a 100 this time around), we still decided to add some layout enhancements and performance improvements.
UNA 9rc2 Enhancements
- Speed optimisation - 834
- Ability to change default profile unit cover - 854
- Separate page for friend request link from email - 786
- Users picker with avatar - 780
- Number of items per page settings for keyword and site searches - 820
- Flex-box layout for Persons and Albums Images browsing - 806
- Persons module: 'gender' and 'birthday' fields were added by default - 782
- Market: new snippet layout - 810
- Studio "Apps Market": New layout for product snippet - 819
Please, post about any issues you find in UNA Discussions. We plan to move quickly now and bring the package to final release within weeks.
#rc #update #bugfix
UPDATE: shortly after the RC2 release we found a couple of serious omissions, which were fixed in the now released RC3 update.