I think UNA is Dumping
Hi, thanx for reply, I mean to say that I don't actually enjoy with UNA script. its very slow in providing new features,
- New theme styles/ designs except just changing colors and and minor changes etc. Otherwise it looks just so simple and easy.
- Posts sharing could be too simple with advanced looks and feel. instead of this traditional forum posts sharing boxes in Post sharing,
- Mobile apps source code documentation to integrate is not well explained and easy. Mobile app has a lot of room for improvement to truly be native, can be redesigned as well, moreover, app need too much speed improvements.
- Most of the useful extensions by third part devs are too expensive being single extension.
- Can be stepped into Meta World like crypto or web 3 integration with its coin/ wallet system
UNA has too much potential and can be made exceptionally a great community software script available in the whole web market
Best of Luck to UNA Team
Hi, i just installed UNA on my VPS and getting this error PHP Fail and Web server Undefined.
Moreover when i did server audit. I got this error details.
- disable_functions = exec,passthru,shell_exec,system - FAIL (must be without shell_exec,eval,assert,phpinfo,getenv,ini_set,mail,fsockopen,chmod,parse_ini_file,readfile,escapeshellcmd,fput,popen)
AND i have attached image of my PHP INI file editor.
And this one as well
- rewrite_module - UNDEFINED
when we open a notification received in notification panel on our mobile, that specific notification doesn't gets open, rather it opens the homepage of web app.
Same with email notifications
Could you please resend notification which opens your site homepage instead of specific page to una support email ?
Kindly see the attachment
I clicked on a notification of UNA.IO but it opened the homepage of the website.
But it was supposed to open the opened notification link on which i clicked.
I hope i conveyed the message dear
Thank you for the report - https://github.com/unaio/una-mobile-app/issues/37
This page gives HTTP ERROR 500 after i upgraded to V11
studio/store.php only as well gives same error. Rest all ok
How can we resize the Blocks columns on pages? i.e taking the homepage, if I want to make it three columns page i,e of Facebook or any other social platforms, making the middle column much wider and the right one and left one a bit smaller... where can we set or change their sizes?
you can find here:
dont modify this file. write new css style in you currently template like "Protean"---" CUSTOM STYLES"
And if we just want to edit the layout of 1 page, sd the members account page so the menu in the left colum is not covering more real estate than say the Pentagon?
Total points: 335