- softaculous has 12.01
- installing works smooth
- after installing i get a rough looking una 12 studio -> picture
- then i insert my key and secret
- in the dashboard i get --> UNA 13.0.0-B4 is available!
- check with host tools -> picture
- all checks green
- clicking update
- clock is runnuning
i installed the UNA PRO paid 50.00 and went to thre key and secret page but cannot find it nr figure out how to get its been like 2 weeks and still haven't gotten any where. i am requested to get by TMD host.
Hello guys, my video file not processing. So, I ask my hosting company to fix the problem. They try all what they can do and they come out with this. I am pasting what they email to us. Anyone can help me with this please. I have to fix this ASAP. So, please read below
We have reviewed the reviewed your application in detail and here are the changes we have performed up until now:
- We have enabled exec() and shell_exec() in the PHP-FPM Configuration file for your website, as both of those PHP Functions are required for FFMPEG Commands to be executed server-side
- We have changed the permissions of the internal ffmpeg.exe file of your UNA Application to 777 so it has full permissions for all User Groups
- We have modified the Cron Job that is being executed to a different PHP Binary, as it seems that the current path that is set is not correctly executing the command, and now it is the following:
/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php [path to UNA]periodic/cron.php
Upon attempting to execute the Cron Job, in order for it to start processing the Videos, the following error message in the coding of UNA's Video Transcoder appeared:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getDb() on boolean in [path to UNA]inc/classes/BxDolTranscoder.php on line 119
Please note, however, that this is an issue with the core PHP Coding of that file, and resolving this issue is beyond our expertise as a hosting provider, therefore, we kindly ask you to forward this information to your developer so he can assist you in resolving this.
Once this issue has been taken care of, the videos should start processing without any issues, as there aren't any server-side configurations that need to be taken care of.”
What do I do next guys?
we want have for our community a entrance fee. for one year. i checked your payment app but don t understand how i integrate that in the permissions or in the registration panel. is it possible to get the money once a year?
We have just released new update for Messenger with fixes, improvements and main new ability - Jitsi Video conferences.Now you can allow members to create Video Conferences in Talks. There were added several new options in Messenger settings for Jitsi. Feel free to use and if any problems let us know.