Enother strange (and annoying) thing was dicovered:
1. There is Closed Group.
2. There is user A with Standard Membership
3. User A asks to be a member of Closed Group
4. After approval user A can see all content of the group and it's very, very OK.
Now starts the witchcraft:
5. Let's say, User A was upgraded to new level of membership - say, Advanced.
6. Advanced level was created FROM Standard (copy actions, no custom changes!)
7. Immediately User A stops to see the Group's Timeline, BUT still can see albums, posts, polls of Closed Group.
Needless to say that:
8. In Studio/Pages/Timeline ALL possible options of Visibility are "Anyone".
9. In Studio/Pages/Group there is no option to edit bloks visibility on Timeline page of the group (https://una.io/page/timeline-view?profile_id=XXXX )
10. Switch back to Standard level returns to User A ability to see Group's Timeline.
11. Witchcraft don't appear on Open Group's Timeline
11. Cache is clean, hands washed, Cthulhu sacrifices are brought.
Thanx in advance
I have some questions on Studio/Notifications configurations.
"Content" (add comment)
"Content" (reply to own comment)
what is the difference? who supposed to see it? friends (whose friends?)? everybody? according to Privacy level for "Content"?
2. Groups/(Event) (join request) Groups/(Event) (member joined) Groups (post to timeline)
who suppose to see those three positions: group/event admins, group members, admin friends, everybody? what about closed/secret ones?
3. Profiles Friends (add connection) -
when it works: on friend request or after it's approval?
4. Profiles Mentions (add) -
who can see it: mentioned one? everybody? friends of mentioned one? frends of mentioner?
5. Profiles Subscriptions (add connection)
who suppose to see it? friends of what side? both sides?
thanx in advance
Some stange and disappointing thing was discovered on my site and reproduced here on una.io:
1. User vavilon created closed group UI/UX here on UNA and became Group's Admin - pic 1
2. User vavilon created Test Album in closed group UI/UX
3. user vavilon can see album correctly - pic 2 and pic 3
4. user class is not a member of Closed Group UI/UX an trying to see it, can't see and it's ok - pic 4
5. user class send join request.
6. user vavilon approved this request, user class became member of the group - pic 5
7. user class can see now the album on UI/UX Group's Albums Page - pic 6
Till now everything is OK
The Problem Is:
8. user class CAN NOT see the pictures on album's page: can see every block except the album pictures block (attachments?) - pic 7 (compare to pic 3)
Thanx in advance
Here I'm again with some problem, tested on my site AND on una.io as well.
1. Just look up in UI/UX Group here (it's open) and find Test Album with Windows sample pictures.
2. Try to enter the album and to open one of pics
3. After picture's opening notice that NAVIGATION BUTTONS (next/previouse) shown in gray-colored, disable manner. Why? it works well in Album, posted by user. BUT in album, posted IN GROUP - it's desabled.
I'm talking about THIS VERY site, not my, not yours. THIS means - global bug.
Thanx in advance.
Hi Vavilon, you seem to be a dedicated pissed-off-dedicated-UNE/Dolphin tester. Why isn't this platform at the level of a normal social network yet? I read one of your post about personal feel not connected to one another, and it is insane to me....I have a great idea (like many others I guess) but I need a real functional and simple social network.I recently heard about Patreon-dot-com and I was wondering what kind of tech did they use to built their platform?Anyway, I'm looking to hear from you.