Compatible with all payment providers from the Payments app.
This is the best and faster way to monetize your dating website or social network.
Make your own alternative to Onlyfans, AVN Stars, Patreon, Just For Fans (JFF) and Unlockd. All those website owners are making money so quickly by letting their users earn money with their content, this is your chance to make money too.
After installing this Module, it will start displaying a switch for marking content for fans only in the "Add" and "Edit" forms of all content.
Persons and Organizations can publish their content for fans only.
Persons and Organizations need to subscribe paying the amount set by the profile owner to become fans.
This module works site-wide, it auto-integrates with all content-based modules (Videos, Photos, Albums, Posts, Forum Discussions, TikTak Short Videos, Ads, Market, Timeline Posts and all Third party modules which generates text content if they extends from Base->Text module).
- Persons and Organization features
- Users can set their own subscription prices (amount) and duration (Day, Week, Month, Year).
- Users can set their content for fans only
- Users can subscribe to each others content by paying the subscription price
- In content's page, the content is replaced for an image and text inviting them to subscribe to their profile.
- In grids and listings, each unit that was marked for fans only is replaced by an image if the user is not subscribed
- When a subscribed user loads the same pages, the content is displayed
- If subscription expires and they paid using a recurring payments provider, it will automatically renew the subscription.
- If did buy subscription using single payments provider, they need to pay again to renew the subscription when it expires.
- Admin features
- Admin can choose in which modules the content can be marked "for fans only"
- Admin can change the custom image that will replace the original image and content
- Admin can change the mini custom image that will replace the content preview text in forum grid (Discussions home).
This useful module lets you monetize your own content or the content of your users, the payment is processed by the Payments Module, the website owner can enable commissions for user payments and get a % of the money generated by all users.
When they mark their content for fans only
This is what the users see, they need to subscribe to see the content.
- Version 2.0.0 - November 22, 2021
- UNA 13 compatibility added.
- New feature: Free Requests.
- If this feature is enabled by the admin, all users can send free requests to each other.
- The content owner can accept or ignore the requests
- Content owner gets a notification on each request
- Requester gets a notification if they accepted the request
- Version 1.0.8 - 1.0.9 August 02, 2021
- Bug fixed: Switcher for fans only wasn't being saved on timeline status edit.
- Version 1.0.7 August 01,2021
- Bug fixed: Switcher was not being displayed in timeline status edit.
- Version 1.0.6 August 01, 2021
- Bug fixed: Error 500 on Repost. When somebody was reposting content for fans only.
- Bug fixed: Switcher was always 'ON' when edit any content.
- Version 1.0.5 Jun 06, 2021
- Feature added. It now works with single payments. Compatibility with all payment providers is fully working.
- Bug fixed. Some expired subscriptions were not being removed automatically.
- Version 1.0.4 May 18, 2021
- Bug Fixed. Switcher removed from delete content form.
- Version 1.0.3 May 18, 2021
- Added admin option for changing default switcher on/off
- Bug fixed. Corrected value for "this content is for fans only" field in content info block.
- Version 1.0.2 May 16, 2021
- Bug fixed in album photos for fans only
- Version 1.0.1 May 14, 2021
- Bug fixed in "My Fans" page.
#MSolutions #Dating #Onlyfans