This is a Classified-Type of module that is specifically tailored for Personals.
Postings will allow the entry of information typical for dating/social connection such as personal statistics, habits, and preferences etc.
See sample list of features below.
- Personals can be filtered by Orientation (Straight, Gay, etc.)
- Personals can be also filtered by Type of Relationship (Friendship, Love, etc.)
- When browsing listings, you can choose to set these filters that will apply for the entire browsing session.
- You can drill down Personals Listings based on location to find persons within the same City etc.
- The module is integrated with the Conversations module so that it is possible to send messages right from the Personals profile page.
- It is possible to post reviews of interactions with the person on the Personals profile page.
You can view my full list of modules at https://una.io/page/products-author?profile_id=200
Displays a popup in site, it shows all the latest notifications instantly of the user (If the user is online).
- "Who viewed me". After adding this module, you will see quickly increasing the user's interaction.
- When they visit a user profile or organization profile, they get a "new view notification".
- There is now a list of all users who viewed my profile so your users know who visited them and go watch their profile too.
- Version 1.0.7 - January 09, 2023
- Compatibility with UNA 13 RC1 fixed
- Compatibility with latest notifications module fixed, please make sure you have the latest update of the notifications module before updating this.
- Version 1.0.6 - October 21, 2022
- Added compatibility with UNA 13 b4
- Version 1.0.5 - May 05, 2022
- Fixed error when Notifications Module is disabled or uninstalled.
- Version 1.0.4 - December 06, 2021
- Compatibility with UNA 13 added
- Fixed wrong notifications that were displaying "Array" string instead of the actual notification in latest.
- Fixed compatibility with latest version of Notifications module
- Version 1.0.3 - July 22, 2020
- Bugfix: Who Viewed me list was dislaying own visits to another profiles as if the other profiles were visiting them.
- Version 1.0.2
- Bugfix: Notification sent when unregistered user was viewing a profile.
- Version 1.0.1
- Fixed compatibility with UNA 11
- Version 1.0.0
- Initial Release
Verify your #persons profiles and #organizations profiles, make your website more attractive for existing users and for new users.
#VerifiedMembers module let your users upload selfie photos or video displaying the verification code so you know they are real.
Organizations verification need to send you all the documents (in image format) that accredits them as owner of that organization, the website's admin can change the text displayed in there to request something more specific or request anything else.
Admin and moderators can approve or reject the verification from a person / organization.
When they are approved, they get a notification.
When they are rejected, they get a notification and send them to try again.
Verified persons and organizations are trusted by other members and your social network / dating website become more interesting.
Features included in this module:
- Photo support.
- Video support.
- Admin can change the badges and mini badges.
- Different badges for organizations and persons. Default badges for persons is blue, for organizations is red.
- Admin can enable / disable this feature from persons module and organizations module, this is useful as sometimes website owners need persons verified profiles only or organizations only.
Watch the module in this Demo website
Do you need any extra feature or have any question?
Click here to send a private message. Feel free to ask anything regarding this module.
#MSolutions #Dating #Social #Trust #UNA10
Version 1.1.2 - January 09, 2023
- Compatibility with UNA RC1
Version 1.1.1 - Jun 27, 2022
- Compatibility with latest UNA 13 Update
- Fixed: Missing images and videos. Old images and videos that were hidden, can be seen now by the admin.
- Fixed database error
- Minor bugfixes
Version 1.1.0 - July 19, 2021
- New feature: Rejection reason
- Admin needs to add a text explaining to the user why the verification was rejected.
- This text is displayed before the upload form so they can read it and submit the correct photos and apply for another chance to get verified.
- New button Added "Continue to my profile".
- When someone upload their photos and click on submit button, it will show up a new button below the status text, when they click this button they get redirected to their profile. This is useful for new users, some of them were confused and they didn't know what to do next after submitting the form, with this button now they know everything is set and ready to be verified, they can safely navigate to another page.
Version 1.0.2 - February 18, 2021
- UNA 12 compatible.
- Improved badge display in Timeline.
- Bugfix: It was displaying wrong verified badge in some pages.
- Added counter of pending verification in admin's dashboard button.
Version 1.0.1 - Jun 10, 2020
- Compatibility with Usernames Module added.
- Compatibility with Pretty Links Module added.
Compatible with all payment providers from the Payments app.
This is the best and faster way to monetize your dating website or social network.
Make your own alternative to Onlyfans, AVN Stars, Patreon, Just For Fans (JFF) and Unlockd. All those website owners are making money so quickly by letting their users earn money with their content, this is your chance to make money too.
After installing this Module, it will start displaying a switch for marking content for fans only in the "Add" and "Edit" forms of all content.
Persons and Organizations can publish their content for fans only.
Persons and Organizations need to subscribe paying the amount set by the profile owner to become fans.
This module works site-wide, it auto-integrates with all content-based modules (Videos, Photos, Albums, Posts, Forum Discussions, TikTak Short Videos, Ads, Market, Timeline Posts and all Third party modules which generates text content if they extends from Base->Text module).
- Persons and Organization features
- Users can set their own subscription prices (amount) and duration (Day, Week, Month, Year).
- Users can set their content for fans only
- Users can subscribe to each others content by paying the subscription price
- In content's page, the content is replaced for an image and text inviting them to subscribe to their profile.
- In grids and listings, each unit that was marked for fans only is replaced by an image if the user is not subscribed
- When a subscribed user loads the same pages, the content is displayed
- If subscription expires and they paid using a recurring payments provider, it will automatically renew the subscription.
- If did buy subscription using single payments provider, they need to pay again to renew the subscription when it expires.
- Admin features
- Admin can choose in which modules the content can be marked "for fans only"
- Admin can change the custom image that will replace the original image and content
- Admin can change the mini custom image that will replace the content preview text in forum grid (Discussions home).
This useful module lets you monetize your own content or the content of your users, the payment is processed by the Payments Module, the website owner can enable commissions for user payments and get a % of the money generated by all users.
When they mark their content for fans only
This is what the users see, they need to subscribe to see the content.
- Version 2.0.4 - November 14, 2022
- Minor bug fix
- Version 2.0.3 - November 14, 2022
- Fixed wrong expiration date in some servers
- Version 2.0.2 - November 1, 2022
- Fixed SQL error on activate for some SQL versions.
- Version 2.0.1 - October 21, 2022
- UNA 13b4 compatible.
- Fixed error module disable in some servers
- Minor bug fixes
- Version 2.0.0 - November 22, 2021
- UNA 13 compatibility added.
- New feature: Free Requests.
- If this feature is enabled by the admin, all users can send free requests to each other.
- The content owner can accept or ignore the requests
- Content owner gets a notification on each request
- Requester gets a notification if they accepted the request
- Version 1.0.8 - 1.0.9 August 02, 2021
- Bug fixed: Switcher for fans only wasn't being saved on timeline status edit.
- Version 1.0.7 August 01,2021
- Bug fixed: Switcher was not being displayed in timeline status edit.
- Version 1.0.6 August 01, 2021
- Bug fixed: Error 500 on Repost. When somebody was reposting content for fans only.
- Bug fixed: Switcher was always 'ON' when edit any content.
- Version 1.0.5 Jun 06, 2021
- Feature added. It now works with single payments. Compatibility with all payment providers is fully working.
- Bug fixed. Some expired subscriptions were not being removed automatically.
- Version 1.0.4 May 18, 2021
- Bug Fixed. Switcher removed from delete content form.
- Version 1.0.3 May 18, 2021
- Added admin option for changing default switcher on/off
- Bug fixed. Corrected value for "this content is for fans only" field in content info block.
- Version 1.0.2 May 16, 2021
- Bug fixed in album photos for fans only
- Version 1.0.1 May 14, 2021
- Bug fixed in "My Fans" page.
Customize Groups, Spaces, Courses, Events and all third party groups-based modules. Channels can be customized by website admin.
This module works in a similar way than our Custom Profiles Module https://una.io/page/view-product?id=354
Each group admin can customize their group, changing background photos and colors to make it unique.
When owners add customization to their group they want others to look at it and the chances of sharing their own group on other social media sites/apps goes higher.
The admin can set which fields are allowed, and disable the ones that don't want the users to change.
- Change background photos
- Change text colors
- Change buttons colors
- Change Icons colors
- Change font sizes
- Change borders
- ... all the other settings that your default Theme/Mix has, you can select them for users to customize their groups with those options.
This Module is using the default upload forms and allows images only, it doesn't allow videos, it doesn't allow GIFs.
Compatible with UNA 11, UNA 12, 13 and over.
This is an amazing feature for your dating site or social network, customizing their own group, event, space or course makes visitors and joined people feel they are in real community with common interests.
Important: This module gets the default values from the theme or mix that the user has selected once they click on save, it only saves the fields that were changed. If they didn't select a mix or theme before making changes, the default values are the ones from the default theme installed in your website. We recommend you to enable only one mix from one theme so users don't get confused on why they can't change some parts of their group.
- Group owners can customize their own Groups
- Events owners can customize their own Events
- Courses owners can customize their own Courses
- Spaces owners can customize their own Space
- Version 1.0.5 - November 13, 2022
- UNA 13 Beta 4 and below compatible
- Version 1.0.4 - May 17, 2022
- Fixed blank page in some group profiles
- UNA 13 Alpha 3 Compatible
- Version 1.0.3 - March 09, 2022
- Fixed background options for Lucid template.
- Version 1.0.2 - February 27, 2022
- Added compatibility with Artificer template
- When artificer is selected by user or as default by admin, there is only basic settings to customize.
- Version 1.0.1
- Added compatibility with UNA 13