This is a full featured video module. The UI is similar than TikTok, Instagram Reels, Likee, Lasso, Dubsmash and others.
- Users can upload their own videos.
- Users can vote each other's short videos.
- Users can comment videos.
- Users can share their videos on social networks if the sharing buttons are configured on Studio (No need for configuring anything, it displays the system sharing buttons )
- In mobile, the users can swipe up and down to move to the next / previous video just like in the TikTok APP.
- The admin can set the Maximum seconds of the uploaded videos, if the video length is higher, the video is not accepted by the upload form.
- Check out the screenshots for more details.
- You can test this Module on our demo website: https://una.codemonster.pro
- On Timeline, the video has an auto-play feature when you scroll up.
- On desktop, if you mouse over a video from the videos list, it will auto-play (muted).
- Smart Views Counter feature.
- Each replay count as another view if the video is at least 10 seconds long.
- If the user saw at least 50% of the video, then pause it, and click on play again, the counter will increase by 1 once again if 10 seconds has passed since last view.
- Users can use hashtags and mentions in the video description.
- Admin can enable/disable audio gallery feature
- Admin can upload their own audios
- In version 2.0.2 users can upload their own audios too if the admin enables the new feature.
- Users can select a song/audio for their video
- Video will trans-code replacing the original audio with the audio selected from gallery
- *This product does not include audio files, they need to be added by the admin or by the users
- Version 2.3.0: June 17, 2022
- NSFW compatibliity added
- Minor bug fixed
- Version 2.2.0 and 2.2.1: May 21, 2022
- UNA 13 Alpha 3 Fully Compatible
- Fixed FansOnly compatibility issue
- Fixed audio uploading indicator
- Fixed CSS in audio gallery for dark themes
- Added setting "Autoplay videos in timeline", now admin can disable autoplay in timeline if needed
- Fixed SQL error
- Version 2.1.3: March 02, 2022
- Fixed SQL issue for UNA13
- Version 2.1.2: February 28, 2022
- Fixed video popup background for custom templates
- Version 2.1.1: February 28, 2022
- Fixed video popup background color in desktop mode for Dark templates, Artificer and Custom templates.
- Version 2.1.0: February 27, 2022
- Compatibility with Artificer template
- Minor improvements
- Version 2.0.2: May 08,2021
- New feature for admins, enable/disable audio uploads
- If this feature is enabled, There is a new button in short videos upload form, persons and organizations can upload their own audio and share the audio.
- If audio is shared by the uploader, the audio will be displayed in the audio gallery and others will be able to use the same audio for their own videos.
- Version 2.0.1: February 08, 2021
- Bugfix on Profile's page "Short videos" from author on UNA 12
- Fixed full compatibility with UNA 12.
- NEW VERSION REQUIRES UNA 12, please make sure you have UNA 12 and over before buying this module
- Version 2.0.0: January 23, 2021
- Added Audio gallery feature
- The next update might include filters selector on video uploads.
- If you want us to include another feature, please let us know by sending us a private message and we will see if it can be done.
Important: This Module does not include video editor, users must create their videos with the camera or another app before uploading them into this module. If this module gets the attention of many customers, I may make a native or hybrid APP for Android and iOS which will be a TikTok Clone fully compatible with your website and it will include an video editor.
The module allows the site's admin to
#download #videos from various sites like #youtube.com, CNN, ESPN, etc. simply by providing a link(s) to a #video and automatically #uploads them to your UNA site as if they were uploaded manually like a regular files to the Videos module. This way you can host all videos directly on your server for any reason you need. For example you may have a watermark modification installed that is applying a watermark to all videos. Or may be you'd like to create a videos site with videos of a certain category making sure the videos are always available to your audience with no ads and be independent of any 3rd party videos hosting.It provides an ability to choose a category, owner and visibility for videos being downloaded. It is based on a scheduled tasks which means that you can simply provide a large list of links and forget about it. As soon as it'll finish downloading the last video - it will send you a report about the completed job. The module supports a huge number of videos sources, the complete list of which can be found here.
Important Notice: This module works only with Boonex Videos module installed. And can not be used as a standalone module.
The App adds a new interesting feature on your site. It will allow your users to create video contets. Contest author may not take part in the competition, but if he wants he can became a one of the competitors. A contest may have 2, 3 or 4 competitors. The max number of competitors for the contest is selected by its author during the creation. A contest automatically starts when necessary number of competitors was collected. When contest was started the other site members may vote and/or comment for contest's videos. During the contest creation the author should select its duration (in days). The duration starts to decrease immediately after the contest collected necessary number of competitors (started). When duration ends the contest will be automatically finished and competitors collect their scores. Main features:
- Create a video contest.
- Use categories to organize contests better.
- Specify location (if it's needed).
- Attach image which can help to describe a contest better and also make it more attractive.
- Each contest has its own page with user friendly layout.
- Share a contest's page in social networks.
- Use Privacy settings to control an access to a contest view page and contest participation.
- Vote for some video and comment it on afterwords.
- Comment on a contest itself. User may do it without giving his vote to some video.
- Author and all competitors will be notified when contest was started/finished.
- Browsing capabilities:
- Recent Contests block on home page.
- Recent Contests page.
- Popular Contests page.
- Using categories.
- Using search by keyword.
- In Trident's Timeline.
- Manage contests tool, which allows to easily manage your own contests in one place.
- Administrator can limit a number of possible competitors (videos) per contest.
#contets, #competitions, #videos, #opinions, #AQBSoft
Watermark your user's videos sitewide. Compatible with all modules.
Text Watermark and Image Watermark features.
This is a must in all websites, after installing this plugin all new videos will be watermarked with the desired text and image/icon.
You can make a big image to watermark the full video, as you can see in the example images.
Features included in this version.
- Stroke size
- Stroke color
- Image / Icon
This module is compatible with: Messenger, Ads, Timeline (Feed), Albums, Posts, Market, Forum, Photos, Comments, Events, Persons, Organizations, Verified Members and all other third party modules.
If you have any question regarding this module, you can send me a PM and I will answer ASAP.
#MSolutions, #Albums, #Watermark, #Videos
- Improved compatibility with UNA 12.
- Improved compatibility with threads limit for video transcode.
- Added fix for video uploads on own server for this issue https://una.io/page/view-discussion?id=5788
- First Version