First I need to apologize for my stubbornness about those problems with Messenger 12.0.3.
Yesterday I tried again with that new version and this time I erased cache from Studio and also manually from cache and cache_public folders. Beside that I cleared browser cache on the mobile device and the problems I've described disappeared.
Thank for being patient with me...
It is good that the problem disappeared.
During updates installation cache folders should be cleaned automatically.
Thanks Alexey , it's looking great and functioning like a mature chat application, great work and very well done.
Please can I request for 3 additional features for messenger:
- Unread Message Count for Each Chat.
- On Mobile "Swipe Left" to access basic chat options.
- Show when a chat has been muted with an icon next to name.
- Ability to name "Groups"
1. This function exists by default.
2. Yes, we have this ability in future versions, it will be added with new design.
3. We will have groups in new version with new design.
New version Messenger 12.0.0 has been released.
It contains many improvements for design, bug fixes, new membership levels actions and etc...
We've tried to include the most part of the all issues described on the forum.
Let us know if any problems!
P.S. Messenger 12.0.1 has been released with quick fix.