Do you want to EARN MONEY using your UNA script? If "YES" - this App is exactly for you. It allows you as site owner to provide (sell) advertising service to members of your site.Look: You are the owner of a good and well known site. You have been working too hard and now your members love your site. They come to you to communicate each other, send messages, upload and share their videos and so on. Now your site has a lot of traffic and some of your members want to put their advertisement on your site. What do they do? They purchase advertisement and it will be shown on the page they choose (home page, profile pages, member accounts, etc. ). Your plan is fulfilled. You start to EARN MONEY. :)User end features list:
- Two types of banners could be created:
- text based
- image based
- See Screenshots №1 and №2.
- Start your advertizing campaign at a definite date (possibly in future).
- Possibility to select a pricing plan which is more comfortable for an advertiser. Available pricing plans are:
- "pay per day" - user purchases a number of days when the banner will be displayed.
- "pay per impression" - user purchases a number of banner impressions.
- "pay per click" - user purchases a number of banner clicks.
- Flexible discount system for "pay per day" pricing plan.
- Select a page on which the block based banner will be displayed.
- Place banner on all pages at once (in top and/or bottom banner holders which are placed in page header and footer accordingly). See Screenshot №3.
- View statistic information (impressions, clicks, etc) for each of your banners. See Screenshot №2.
- Update banner during the advertizing campaign.
Admin end features list:
- Settings management with possibility to enable/disable "pay per day", "pay per impression" and "pay per click" pricing plans.
- Free Mode - when it's enabled users may create banners for free. It's useful during a start up to let site members know about new feature.
- Customizable banner types. See Screenshot №4.
- Block management for banners which are displayed in page blocks.
- Manage banner holder blocks using standard UNA's Page Builder in Studio.
- Set separate prices for pricing plans ("pay per day", "pay per impression" and "pay per click"), for diffrenet pages, etc. See Screenshot №5.
- Easily enable/disable banner's area on each page.
- Possibility to use standard UNA's Permissions.
- Translatable interface (using standard UNA's Studio Polyglot).
- Dynamic banners rotator for areas with a number of active banners at the same time.
- Manage banners tool, which allows to easily manage users' banners in one place.