Mandatory Profiles Creation
Users are forced to create their persons profile and / or their organizations profile. It is mandatory to create it to keep browsing in your website.
This module is useful for all dating websites and social networks to make all users create and fill their mandatory fields.
On user registration, if the profile was created automatically by the system, it checks if all fields from the edit form are filled, if not, it forces them to fill the profile edit form. They can't leave until the mandatory fields are filled. If the profile was not created by the system, it redirects the user to create their profile.
There is cases when the users delete their profile and they can keep watching as anonymous users, this module prevents such behavior too and redirects them to create their profile once again, they can't leave the profile creation until they fill it.
- Version 1.0.3 Jun 13, 2022
- Compatible with UNA 13
- Fixed minor bug
- Version 1.0.2 Jun 23, 2020
- Compatibility with Usernames improved
- Compatibility with Pretty Links improved
- Edit Organizations redirect fixed
- Redirect if current profile has mandatory fields not filled. This is helpful if you did add a new mandatory field and you want all users to fill it before continue using your website. It works with Persons and Organizations
- Version 1.0.1 February 28, 2020
- Bugfix: User was redirected to edit profile when they were posting on a Form without filling all required fields.
- Version 1.0.0
- First Version release