The UNA version of our Verified Members App is now available with much more features than our Dolphin version.
This App is used to establish the authenticity of members on UNA sites. It allows Administrators to verify members’ information with provided official documents such as Driver's License, Identity Card, Utility Bills, Video Recordings etc.
Members can submit Verification requests based on rules outlined by the Administrator. There is an interface in Studio that allows Administrators to examine submissions and approve or decline the requests.
- Verification functionality is available for both Persons and Organizations. This can be managed in the Settings for the App.
- Each Member is automatically assigned a unique verification code. Depending on the method of verification, Administrator can decide that this code must be visible in the verification Media uploaded.
- Various methods of verification are available. Administrator can ask members to verify by submitting a Photo, Video Recording, Voice Recording, or Document (or a combination of multiple types).
- Administrator will review submissions and either accept or deny requests. Members are notified via email when a decision is made on their submission.
- Integrated with the Badges feature so that a Verified Badge is displayed for Profiles that are verified.
- Ability to turn on/off each media type (Photo, Video Recording, Voice Recording, Document)
- Ability to allow the upload of a single or multiple media (eg. one photo or multiple photos)
- Ability to allow or deny a rejected member to re-submit in the future.
- Ability to turn on/off verification for Persons or Organizations.
- Admin can edit/manage Submission including posting Notes
- Admin can approve/reject Submissions
- Admin can revoke a previously approved Submission
- Admin can modify the instructions/rules via a language key in Polyglot
- Page block with details about Verification and call to action to get verified
- Page blocks to display Verified Persons and Organizations
- "Get Verified" button is displayed in Actions Menu.
- "Verify Profile" button is available to Moderators/Administrators to grant verified status to a member.
- Displays a block with a Verified Seal for Verified Members
- Admin can decide to show a Not Verified Seal on the Profile page of non-verified members. This will encourage them to get verified. This feature can be turned off if desired.
BROWSE VERIFIED PROFILES
- Additional Menu Items are available in the Main Menu for both Persons and Organizations Apps to allow browsing of Verified Profiles.
You can view my full list of modules at https://una.io/page/products-author?profile_id=200
I really need this mod. Thank you for this. I'm having a couple of concerns-
1). The reason block when rejecting a verification request doesn't pop up. See image attached.
2). Also - is there a way to extrapolate the application request details into a database file?
3). I'd like to be able to crosscheck the verification code with the user's photo- where does admin access their verification code?
Thx Modzzz, works like a charm. I know this module from my older dolphin testing site and it's a must for some kind of sites, where site owner has to restrict some actions to 'verified' persons/orgs only.