- System Apps
- Core Apps
- Premium Apps
- Template Apps
- Language Apps
- Tailored Apps
- Studio Overview
- Adding Apps
- Paid Levels
- Remote Storage
- DB cluster
- Code Convention
- Code Quality
- Common Mistakes
- Profiles structure
- Creating a Module App
- Creating a Template App
- Creating a Language App
- Creating a Payment Provider Integration App
- Creating an App Auto-update Script
- Studio Apps
- Handling Date and Time
- Browseable categories
- Search Forms
- Images Transcoder
- Video Transcoder
- List of personal data and sensitive content in the DB
- Auto generated documentation
If you have auto-update enabled, your site should be updated within 24 hours.
If you are using manual updates, follow these steps:
- Go to Studio > Dashboard and click/tap Upgrade.
- After your system is updated (usually within a minute), go to Studio > Apps Market > Updates and apply all available module updates. Please note that if you don't have paid license then only free modules updates will appear here, please check Purchases tab before applying updates it should list all you paid modules.
- After all updates are applied, reload the page and apply any remaining updates for the same module until there are no more updates available on this page.
- Repeat 1-3 steps for each system update. So after each system update from Dashboard, go to Apps Market and apply all modules updates.
You can enable/disable automatic updates in Studio > Settings > System > Site Settings > Enable auto-update.
To force auto-update, even if some files were modified, enable the following setting: Studio > Settings > System > Site Settings > Force auto-update, even if some files were modified This will allow updates to work if less than 5% of files are modified.
If more than 5% of files are modified, it's better to merge changes manually to avoid problems with the update. Alternatively, if you want to overwrite any changes you've made in the source code, change the following line in
Then, try to upgrade UNA or modules as usual.
There are several update channels - stable and beta. By default, stable is used. You can change the update channel in Studio > Developer > Settings > Update channel. If the Developer module can't be installed, you can change the update channel by running the following SQL query:
UPDATE `sys_options` SET `value` = 'beta' WHERE `name` = 'sys_upgrade_channel';
Afterward, clear the DB cache in Studio > Dashboard > Cache block.