I've come visiting after a while i was not here. I've been in dolphin at first then moved to una at early stages. I had a great website that has been down because i did not had time maintaing it due to school tasks. BUT now that i see una i just love what i see. The design is amazing and very responsive plus dark mode!. New modules, security, performance etc.
Great work team una and Andrew.
I've seen some product here that make me angry they are for purchase while there is an ocean of free plugin by the open source community available for all for free
- for news ticker- https://una.io/page/view-product?id=314 and currency (same same) https://una.io/page/view-product?id=294
- for whether - https://una.io/page/view-product?id=310
- for news/articles/pets/deals/Garage Sales etc. - https://una.io/page/view-product?id=303
With a little effort you can copy & paste UNA's posts module and change the name to whatever u like
- for urban dictionary - https://una.io/page/view-product?id=298
Just copy & paste UNA's glossary module and change the name to whatever u like
- for panic button - https://una.io/page/view-product?id=286
- for Welcome Message - https://una.io/page/view-product?id=285
Add a block and extract the name using js from on of the element on the page
This is not against the vendor but its just so dumb to sell this simple things, its lower UNA's grade, there are some product that are more complex and worth your money like saved search by AQB, Instant Notify by Msoulotion (but i still think he is the worst communication in vendors. be warned) or Profile Completeness.
I will like to see here a great vendor who sales usable products who make performance 75% higher, add macros, sticks blocks etc. Its time to see here some real damn good vendors 👷👌
I liked the main menu of lucid template in mobile, the drop is smooth and clear, but the notification menu and account menu drop down lags and not similar nor in behavior and design, i looked through code to see if i can change it but it seems that they use different functions. main menu called from _header_js_custom.html and the other menus called from function.js