Customized spanish module
Due to technical issues in UNA development process it's very possible UNA Spanish module (in Apps Market) doesn't work. See https://una.io/page/view-discussion?id=5886
In that situation we will install the Spanish module for you.
STEPS TO PROCEED:
1. You give us read-write access to its PhpMyAdmin UNA instance or alternatively he must export two pre-defined tables.
2. You give us read-write access to your "web/modules" folder in its UNA file system.
3. You give us access to UNA Studio as operator.
4. We copy folder and execute scripts to make translation.
5. You test the translation and give us feedback about any suggestion or improvement you consider.
1. You need to do a backup of its UNA instance (folders and database).
2. Every time you add modules or upgrade your version is possible your translations doesn't work, in that case you have to pay a reinstallation service, a payment for each service.
3. If you don't want to give us filesystem/database access we could arrange a video-conference to make the installation with you.
In next days Spanish module will be available in Apps Market, while it happens you can contact us to make the installation manually, without app market .
Total price with Spanish module is 60 = 30 of module+ 30 installation.
Hoola, ¿cómo puedo descargar el módulo?
Hi, I just bought the Spanish module and I don't know how to install or download it. Any help? Thanks
Hola Clicko, leiste la descripcion completa del modulo?
Pues no, lo vi después. Si no, no lo hubiese comprado. Porque veo que para instalarlo tengo que pagar otros 30$.
¿No se puede devolver?
Si, se puede, te escribo por Messenger
speraré hasta que se pueda descargar e instalar automáticamente. Gracias