Thank you for your reply! It was helpful and solved my initial problem. However, I encountered another problem. Refer below.
1) I had installed the Russian language App to my UNA site.
2) I then created a new Field called: Ethnicity. Your reply solved my problem. I had to enter the Russian translation in order to add my new field.
However, when I 'turned off' the Russian language App and proceeded to add some Data Items for my new Field: Ethnicity, the system wouldn't let me proceed with adding Data Items unless I also entered the Russian translation for each of my Data Items even though I had turned the 'Russian language' off. Is this a bug?
Or, did I have to:
1) Turn off Russian language app
2) Delete the new field I created: Ethnicity
3) Recreate the field: Ethnicity
4) the proceed to add Data Items for: Ethnicity
The attached image show that I had to still add the Russian translation even though I turned off Russian language App.
BTW, will is there a manual for UNA, other than the installation steps I found on github?
Once again, thank you for the support!