THE NEED FOR MOBILE APP IN TODAY'S & FUTURE'S
Contact for android & ios rebranding + publishing at affordable price.
Service includes free UNA Setup and support from Scratch to public + plus up-time further assistant/guide on non-technical set-up.
Additional free two months rebrand service inclusive on future app updates
(The app will be 100% published on your own accounts. You will need to pay the cost directly to Android ($25 lifetime) and iOS ($99) for the developer accounts.)
The number of mobile users today is greater than the number of desktop users!
Consequently, businesses have realized the need to effectively use mobile channels for attracting customers. They now need to optimize mobile apps and websites to improve their customer’s experience and increase their conversions.
That being said, studies show that users prefer mobile apps more than mobile websites. This makes for a strong reason to create mobile apps for reaching out to potential (and existing) customers.
In addition, there are various other reasons, too, that make mobile apps better than mobile websites:
1. Provide More Value to Your Customers
2. Build a Stronger Brand (New Branding Experience and Brand Presence)
3. Connect Better with Customers
4. Boost Profits
5. Reach out more to younger demogrphics
6. Mobile Apps Offer Better Personalization
7. Ease of Sending Notifications
8. Advantage of utilizing features of a mobile device like camera, contact list, GPS, phone calls, accelerometer, compass, etc.
9. Users Spend More Time on Apps (Mobile users spend 86% of their time on mobile apps and just 14% of the time on mobile websites.)
10. Apps Can Work Faster Than Websites