Strange thing discovered. Here in chronological order:
1. There is working site with working (3 mo long) Jot. In this time no changes was applied except app's upgrading.
2. Eventually downtime host server a couple days ago
3. Unable to Connect Jot after server go up
4. Reboot host server. Unable to Connect Jot
5. run "forever app.js" in Jot server folder on server. As result Jot is connected
6. Jot agree to work as long as SHH console is open! When I close SSH console window and disconnect SSH connection to server - it interrupts connection for Jot on site and I start to see The Lonely Black Plug trying to find his One And Only Socket :))
here the SSH console dialog:
email@example.com [~/public_html/jotsrv]# forever app.js
warn: --minUptime not set. Defaulting to: 1000ms
warn: --spinSleepTime not set. Your script will exit if it does not stay up for at least 1000ms
primus: We've detected that you're using a HTTP instead of a HTTPS server.
primus: Please be aware that real-time connections have less chance of being blocked
primus: by firewalls and anti-virus scanners if they are encrypted (using SSL). If
primus: you run your server behind a reverse and HTTPS terminating proxy ignore
primus: this message, if not, you've been warned.
Thanx in advance