The App adds a new interesting feature on your site. It will allow your users to create photo contets. Contest author may not take part in the competition, but if he wants he can became a one of the competitors. A contest may have 2, 3 or 4 competitors. The max number of competitors for the contest is selected by its author during the creation. A contest automatically starts when necessary number of competitors was collected. When contest was started the other site members may vote and/or comment for contest's photos. During the contest creation the author should select its duration (in days). The duration starts to decrease immediately after the contest collected necessary number of competitors (started). When duration ends the contest will be automatically finished and competitors collect their scores.
- Create a photo contest.
- Use categories to organize contests better.
- Specify location (if it's needed).
- Attach image which can help to describe a contest better and also make it more attractive.
- Each contest has its own page with user friendly layout.
- Share a contest's page in social networks.
- Use Privacy settings to control an access to a contest view page and contest participation.
- Vote for some photo and comment it on afterwords.
- Comment on a contest itself. User may do it without giving his vote to some photo.
- Author and all competitors will be notified when contest was started/finished.
- Browsing capabilities:
- Recent Contests block on home page.
- Recent Contests page.
- Popular Contests page.
- Using categories.
- Using search by keyword.
- In Trident's Timeline.
- Manage contests tool, which allows to easily manage your own contests in one place.
- Administrator can limit a number of possible competitors (photos) per contest.
#extensions, #contets, #competitions, #photos, #opinions, #AQBSoft