•  · 0 friends

12.0-B2

Is it already good enough to upgrade on a live site or should we wait until 12.0-RC1/2?

Also, when is the full release expected?

Thanks

0 0 0 0 0 0
  • 115
Replies (5)
  • Hello titanium !

    Yes, it's better to wait for the stable release. The "full release" moment became clear after RC release :-)

    0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Hey LeonidS - I do not see any modules for update EXCEPT the English language. Were there no updates to the other modules?

      0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Hey LeonidS - I do not see any modules for update EXCEPT the English language. Were there no updates to the other modules?

        Hello.

        About 20 modules were updated during B2. If you are checking in Studio -> Apps Market -> Updates, then they should be available for downloading after the script is updated up to B2.

        0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hi, I cannot run a Beta site, when will the Apps be available with the same version as the Released? I suppose it's the same question as asking when v12 is expected to be released in non-beta - 


          I'm hosted by a site running softaculous and I don't have the possibility to more to v12B.


          Many thanks!

          0 0 0 0 0 0
          • I don't see the update. How do you update to 12.0 B2??

            0 0 0 0 0 0
            Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
            Added:
            Category:

            UNA - Social Media Software Framework

            Close