What: Something happened over at gstatic/google. with fonts im guessing. since i didnt change anything, and i cant think of anything else. short of tinymce corrupting itself without me doing anything. so, fonts? something... is taking FOREVER and NOT loading, at all... and it stalling my una page out entirely (when i try and make a post). it happened all on its own, i just noticed it one day and have been too busy to fix it.
Notes: This may just be due to me using linux but it could happen on mac or windows too, if they didnt have the fonts natively installed, assuming its a font issue, but i get hung up on http/200 ~ gstatic in my statusbar on the browser.
Musings: I could just go and install the fonts, but this isnt a solution, because if its broken for more people than just me, now I would be blinded to this- installing fonts isn't a proper workaround in 2020 for using a website as an end user. :p :) anyway..
in theory una could write a font rendering engine, and then supply the fonts locally as part of the installation, and just choose fonts that are liscensable or free. A little more work, but honestly this is a very solid idea.
if that was the problem.
if thats not the problem, and you think its something else, please kibbutz, or suggest ideas. thanks!