Points System 10.1.10 has been released.
This version contains new abilities and improvements with fixes.
1) Ability to create points packages. Now admin can create points packages and sell only packages and don't allow users to buy arbitrary number of points. Also you may use both these options simultaneously.
2) Now you may add points increment, maximum points for 24 hours and maximum point for the all time depends on users' Membership level.
For example: you may set increment 5 points for Premium members and if you have 10 points for video upload, then Premium member will get 10 + 5 ( increment ) = 15 points for video upload.
Maximum points per 24 hours option allows to limit the earned number of points withing 24 hours for members. If you define 150 points for certain membership level, then users will not be able to earn no more than 150 points (the same for maximum points for all time options)
3) Ability to change leaderboard menu type. Now you may select which menu to use drop-down or tabs as in default version.
4) Ability to use exact dates for leaderboard intervals. For example: Day - will be calculated as interval 0h:00m:01s - 23h:59m:59s, Week - from Monday till the current moment and etc..
5) New actions for Ads, Messenger, Groups, Channels, Spaces, Organizations, Events.
Many improvements to ensure accurate execution of actions and to avoid duplicates.